Created by, BOLD and MAPS coach, Jackie Kravitz, this class will equip agents for making the most of their leads by teaching them to field common objections.
Students will learn:
- How to lead generate for sellers and have a business by design.
- Who to contact, when and how.
- Objections versus conditions. Why do we get objections? How to avoid them?
- 5 steps to handling objections over the phone and in person.
- The importance of pre-qualifying all of your appointments.
- Leading them to take action.
- Pushy versus aggressive
- Delivering a powerful Listing Presentation
- Closing for the signature at the appointment.
In class, agents will engage in live role-play of some of the toughest objections, including the following:
- “I have a friend/relative in Real Estate or I’ve already chosen an agent.”
- The commission objection, both over the phone and in person
- “I want to think it over.”
Students are encouraged to bring a list of the objections that they would like to learn handlers for and then spend the last class hour role-playing them.