Based upon the best practices of The Millionaire Real Estate Investor and HOLD: How to Find, Buy, and Rent Houses for Wealth, these seminar materials are a resource to help you teach your clients, colleagues, and friends how to build wealth by investing in real estate. This seminar will challenge your audience to understand the language of real estate investing, avoid common pitfalls, clarify investment criteria, practice analyzing deals, and strategically finance, buy and manage like a pro.
By the end of this seminar, participants will learn:
- How real estate investing compares to other wealth building strategies.
- The language of real estate, investing including how to calculate return on investment (ROI) and after repair value (ARV) of any investment prospect.
- How to analyze real estate investment prospects.
- Best practices for finding and financing investment prospects.
- Models and systems for managing investment properties.
Real estate agents, clients, friends and family who are interested in building wealth by investing in real estate.