Below are the documents needed for Customer Experience. Click the links to download them. Here you will find:
- Customer Experience Class Needs: Read this FIRST.
- Your Countdown for Success
- Customer Experience Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info
- Prework: 3-5 days prior to the class use the email template below to send pre-work class materials to students
- Customer Experience Student Manual– Make one copy for each student; front & back works best.
- NOTE: Check the KWU website for the option to have the student manual for this class printed and bound by Office Depot and delivered straight to your market center. The rates for the manuals may be more affordable than printing locally however, be sure to order them well in advance of the class to ensure timely delivery.
- Load these on to a laptop for the instructor:
Please share your feedback about classes and Instructors in the KWU Evaluation form here: KWUEval.com. All of our classes are “Market Center” Events for Question 1 and if you do not see the class you took, or the instructor, you may choose “Instructor/Course Not in Drop-Down” and fill in the information in the space provided.