Get ready to examine the mindset of a high achiever in The Six Personal Perspectives. You will need the materials below for the class and to promote it; click the links to download them. Be sure and implement the 8 x 8 Action Plan to make sure you are able to pack the room for maximum results!
- The Six Personal Perspectives Class Needs – READ IT FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info.
- The Six Personal Perspectives Student Manual: Print one for each attendee.
- NOTE: Check the KWU website for the option to have the student manual for this class printed and bound by Office Depot and delivered straight to your market center. The rates for the manuals may be more affordable than printing locally however, be sure to order them well in advance of the class to ensure timely delivery.
- The Six Personal Perspectives PowerPoint Presentation: Be sure to load this on to a laptop hooked up to a projector
- Promotional Videos: include this in your Facebook Events, email to registrants or website to promote the class coming to your market center.
Please share your feedback about classes and Instructors in the KWU Evaluation form here: KWUEval.com. All of our classes are “Market Center” Events for Question 1 and if you do not see the class you took, or the instructor, you may choose “Instructor/Course Not in Drop-Down” and fill in the information in the space provided.