The way this two-day class is formatted, there is a lesson and exercises on the first day. You may host as many people as you would like for day one. On the second day the students will apply what they learned on day one by doing short presentations for the class. Day two is limited to 20 students due to time constraints.
- Your Countdown for Success
- IN-CLASS MATERIALS
- Train the Presenter Class Needs: Read this FIRST.
- Train the Presenter Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info
- Train the Presenter – Participant Resources Packet: Print one copy for each participant to use in class.
- Train the Presenter – Student Manual: Print one copy for each participant.
- Train the Presenter – Feedback Form: Print enough copies for each participant to have a feedback form completed by all other participants of the class, plus the instructor. If there are 20 people registered, they will each need 20 evaluations forms, for a total of 400 printed out.
- Name Tents: Print one copy for each student
- Promotional Videos: Feel free to link or embed the video for your instructor into your website, social media, event pages, newsletters, etc. to promote your class
Please share your feedback about classes and Instructors in the KWU Evaluation form here: KWUEval.com. All of our classes are “Market Center” Events for Question 1 and if you do not see the class you took, or the instructor, you may choose “Instructor/Course Not in Drop-Down” and fill in the information in the space provided.