Below you’ll find links for the documents you’ll need for a successful Win with Buyers class. Students will not need computers, only the manual.
- Class Needs: Download the one for your instructor and READ IT FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Win with Buyers Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info.
- Win with Buyers Student Guide: Print in-house or send out, whichever works best for you. We recommend you print double-sided and put the materials in a binder for everyone.
- Win with Buyers Student Guide
- Win with Buyers Student Guide – Cover
- Win With Buyers Student ToolKit
- NOTE: Check the KWU website for the option to have the student manual for this class printed and bound by Office Depot and delivered straight to your market center. The rates for the manuals may be more affordable than printing locally however, be sure to order them well in advance of the class to ensure timely delivery.
Please share your feedback about classes and Instructors in the KWU Evaluation form here: KWUEval.com. All of our classes are “Market Center” Events for Question 1 and if you do not see the class you took, or the instructor, you may choose “Instructor/Course Not in Drop-Down” and fill in the information in the space provided.