Materials – FLIP
- Your Countdown to Success – read this first.
- Instructor needs: A white board or a flip chart and markers as well as a computer with a screen projector. Adrian will bring a thumb drive with his presentation.
- All attendees should bring a copy of the book FLIP by Rick Villani and Clay Davis to class with them, as well as scratch paper, highlighters and tabs to mark pages in the book. We recommend having copies of the book for sale in the Market Center the day of class which can be purchased here: https://www.kellerink.com/books/flip/
- In-Person Class Flyer or Zoom Flyer – be sure to edit the date, time, location and RSVP information
- FES Sign In Sheet – please have your agents and guests sign in. Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org after the class.
- FES Evaluation: www.feseval.com.