Get Ahead with the latest KW Command Technology!
In these sessions with Xavier agents will learn the basics of KW Command as the new platform to run their business. You can choose two modules from the following list to make up your one FES class.
- Command Your Consumer Experience
- Command Your Marketing with Design
- Command Your Lead Generation with Campaigns
- Command Your Automation with SmartPlans
- Command Your Database with Contacts
- Command Your Opportunities
These modules, of course, will be constantly updated as the Tech is updated. Each module is a ½ day and the in-person classes are capped at 30 so that Xavier Muniz can support all attendees in Hands-On learning. When a market center schedules one module twice in a day, to offer it to more agents, the sessions run from 9am-12pm and then 2pm-5pm to leave plenty of time to transition between classes. Please reach out to Xavier Muniz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 267-6073 or Jen Ramos-Perkins at FES@floridaeducationalservices.com or (512) 649-3113 with any questions.
- KW Command – Technology Workshop Modules – CLASS NEEDS: READ THIS FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Class Materials: Please ensure that attendees bring their cell phones and laptops to class (don’t forget power cords) as well as all credentials they will need to sign into MyKW and social media apps. Please have pens and paper available if anyone wants to take notes.
- Class Flier – you will need to edit the date, RSVP and location info in Adobe with Comments OR upload the flyer in Command Designs to edit!
- FES Class Sign-In Sheet: email to FES@floridaeducationalservices.com after the class
- FES Course Evaluation: Please ask class attendees to fill out the KWU Eval online after the class. They will choose “Market Center” for Event Type and can use the “Course Not in Drop-Down” and “Instructor Not in Drop-Down if they do not see the exact class or instructor they are looking for.