Get Ahead with the latest KW Command Technology!
In Module 1 agents will learn the basics of KW Command as the new platform to run their business. It all starts with our contacts, as we all know, our database is our business. In Module 2 agents will learn how to utilize the Opportunities section of KW Command to manage their pipeline of business, from scheduling the initial appointment all the way to closing. These modules, of course, will be constantly updated as the Tech is updated. Each module is a ½ day and the classes are capped at 30 so that Xavier Muniz can support all attendees in Hands-On learning. When a market center schedules one module twice in a day, to offer it to more agents, the sessions run from 9am-12pm and then 2pm-5pm to leave plenty of time to transition between classes. Please reach out to Xavier Muniz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 267-6073 or Jen Ramos-Pekrins at FES@floridaeducationalservices.com or (512) 649-3113 with any questions.
- KW Command – Technology Workshop Modules – CLASS NEEDS: READ THIS FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Class Materials: Please ensure that attendees bring their cell phones and laptops to class (don’t forget power cords) as well as all credentials they will need to sign into MyKW and social media apps. Please have pens and paper available if anyone wants to take notes.
- Class Flier – you will need to edit the date, RSVP and location info.
- FES Class Sign-In Sheet: email to FES@floridaeducationalservices.com after the class
- FES Course Evaluation: Please ask class attendees to fill out our FES Instructor Evaluation online after the class.