As a Tampa Bay native, Craig Kincheloe grew up in New Port Richey where he began his career in real estate. Since 2003, he has sold real estate and lived in many different communities all throughout Tampa Bay. Through various ventures, he had the experience of being part of over 1,000 successful residential real estate transactions before the age of 30. Additionally, Craig has been instrumental in the creation, branding, and selling of over 10 new communities throughout the Tampa Bay area.
When the market shifted in 2008, Craig made the most of the down market and focused on short sales. Once he mastered the short-sale transaction, he made a business out of training others to do the same through 2010. While he has always been able to build thriving businesses in varying market conditions, he moved his business over to Keller Williams in 2011 where it continues to grow. At his home market center, Northwest Tampa, he is a multi-year ALC member and seven-time BOLD graduate and his team has closed more properties than any other team in the Tampa Bay area.
Real Estate Denominations, Certificates and Special Skills
- Sold nearly $9 Million in real estate his first year in general real estate sales
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Certified Distress Property Expert
- Certified HUD & FHA Counselor
- Certified FHA Loss Mitigation Associate
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist
- Licensed Mortgage Broker (2004-2011)
- Loss Mitigation Specialist
- Online and Offline Marketing Expert
- Chase Priority Partner
- PennyMac Strategic Partner