Below are the promotional flyer, pre-class worksheet for you to share with your agents and other documents you’ll need for the MREA: Business Planning class. To get the most benefit, the participants need to gather this information about their business to bring with them to the class. To get the most out of this class, students are encouraged to do the pre-work.
Below are the tools to help you promote the class and maximize your participation (click the links to download).
- MREA:Business Planning Class Needs: Read FIRST
- Your Countdown for Success
- Class Flier: Download the one for your instructor and edit the date, RSVP and location info:
- MREA: Business Planning Flyer – Bill Kennedy
- MREA: Business Planning Flyer – Denise Chambre
- MREA: Business Planning Flyer-Jared Rutherford
- MREA: Business Planning Flyer-James Farren
- MREA: Business Planning Flyer-Jeff Borham
- MREA: Business Planning Flyer – John O’Flaherty
- MREA: Business Planning Flyer-Roger Nix
- Promotional Videos: Below are available promotional videos for the class, if your instructor has one listed, please share it with your agents and recruits and show it at your Team Meeting. You may also post it on your social media channels, eNewsletters, event pages, etc.
- Business Planning Student Manual: Print in black and white, double-sided and provide one copy for each participant.
- Business Planning PowerPoint Presentation: Have this loaded on to a laptop attached to a projector with screen or monitor.
- FES Class Sign-In Sheet: email to FES@floridaeducationalservices.com after the class
- FES Course Evaluation: Please ask class attendees to fill out our FES Instructor Evaluation online after the class.